Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Wella Oil Reflections Luminous Reveal Shampoo & Conditioner Review

Sometimes Topbox is such a tease with the product it sends out. A couple months ago it sent me two good size samples of a shampoo and conditioner from Wella's Oil Reflections Luminous Reveal line. Within one use I was in love.

Wella states that the "light moisturizing shampoo leaves the hair deeply cleansed" with "instant luminosity" while the "30-second smoothening conditioner locks moisture in, leaving the hair luminous and smooth." Both products contain camellia oil and white tea extract, which Wella says helps to leave you with noticeably smoother hair.

And smooth, clean and yes, even luminous, hair is exactly what I added up. Prior to using these products, I'd been using Garnier's Clean & Fresh shampoo (Husband's choice) and a conditioner from Dove (it was a travel bottle that I wanted to use up). They did an okay job but when I switched to the two Wella products, I immediately noticed more shine and less frizz in my hair. It was also very manageable and soft.

Besides leaving impressive results, the Wella products also lather up nicely and washed out cleanly and easily. Finally, both items smelled fantastic. The strong but calming scent isn't sweet, fruity or herb-y but instead something that I think a lot of people would enjoy.

So if this shampoo and conditioner are so amazing, how exactly are they a tease? Because they can only be bought from a few shops online (which I hate doing) or from a Wella-authorized salon. Thankfully it appears that there are a few of those near me but of course there's no guarantee that they'll be carrying these exact items.

As for the price, that's not exactly clear. Online either item seems to start at around $20 and then go up, sometimes by a lot. But considering the results, I would happily pay between $20 and $30 a bottle.

Would I buy this product: Yes!

Should you buy this product: If you can find it, yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment