Thursday, April 19, 2018

My April 2018 Topbox

On Friday morning, I was greeted with a Spoiler Alert! email from Topbox. I almost always get these emails after I've received my box so it was kind of fun to read up on my products before they arrived. Less fun was having to wait an extra day to get my box because of the ice storm but hey, there's not much you can do about that.

When my box did finally arrived I discovered a nice little bonus from Garnier. I also got my hands on the following items:
  • Nude by Nature Perfecting Primer (15ml)
  • Glow for a cause Lip Love natural Lip Balm (full size)
  • Voesh Pedi in a Box (full size)
  • Skin&Co Roma Truffle Therapy Serum (5ml)
  • Bonus: Garnier Whole Blends Oat Delicacy Gentle Shampoo and Conditioner (10ml each)
Even thought this box didn't contain any makeup, I actually quite liked it. It does after all contain a primer, and I love primers. I'm not familiar with Nude by Nature so I'm quite curious to see how it works.

I'm also very curious about the Voesh Pedi in a Box. As you can see from my photo, this product is certainly a box. I haven't opened it up yet but right now, I don't fulled understand what this item is or how it works. I think it's maybe a moisturizer for my feet? I guess I'll find out.  

More straightforward is the lip balm. No, it's not exciting but I can always use another lip balm. And this one doesn't have any kind of fancy scent (or any scent period), it so far feels quite moisturizing.

I can also always use more shampoo and conditioner. While I have tried Garnier hair products before, I don't think I've ever used the Whole Blends line. Oat Delicacy is apparently the line's newest member and I'm happy to see that Garnier decided to let Topbox subscribers try it out. 

I've previously used a toner from Skin&Co Roma's Truffle Therapy line. I wasn't wowed by that product, I didn't even bother to write a review about it. Maybe the serum will be better? A full-size version of this product costs $80 so it better do something.

No comments:

Post a Comment