Monday, March 19, 2018

My March 2018 Topbox

I was hoping that since I didn't get the Privé box that I requested last month, this month's box would be extra special. Unfortunately that's not the case. My March box is okay, though nothing exciting, especially since it contains a product that I received last month (though in a different colour) and similar to another item that I received a couple months earlier.

Here's what ended up in my March Topbox:
  • Benefit BADgal BANG! Volumizing Mascara (3g)
  • Cake Beauty Delectable Ultra Nourishing Hand Cream in Sweet Mint & Cream (60ml)
  • Smashbox Be Legendary Liquid Lip in Mauve Wife (deluxe sample)
  • LANEIGE Multiberry Yogurt Repairing Mask (20ml)
Let's start with the repeat product. My February box also contained a Smashbox Be Legendary Liquid Lip though in Crimson Chrome, a flashier though less-day friendly colour. While I should be annoyed about getting two of the same product back-to-back, I actually quite like Mauve Wife, which is basically a prettier version of my natural lip colour, and I think that I'll get a lot of wear out of this item.

My almost-repeat product #2 is Cake's Beauty Delectable Ultra Nourishing Hand Cream. In January, I received a tube of Cake's Heavy Cream Intensely Smoothing Body Butter Balm. No, these aren't identical products but they are pretty close and it would have been nice if Topbox could have spread them out a bit more. And while I've only used the hand cream a few times so far, I'm not sold on the mint scent.

I'm always up for a new mascara so I was pleased to see Benefit's BADgal BANG! Volumizing Mascara arrive in my mailbox. I look forward to trying it out and seeing if it really does deliver an impressive level of volume.

Finally there's the face mask. Of all of the items I received this month, this one is the most exciting (and even then, it's not that exciting). I'm not familiar with this product or with the LANEIGE brand so I'm curious to try this item out. Maybe I'll give it a try tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment