Tuesday, January 9, 2018

My Sephora Personal One-On-One Haul

In the fall I recently received a nice, fat gift card to Sephora. After spending a fraction of it on a Christmas gift for my sister and a little something for myself (Kat Von D's Alchemist Holographic Palette, review coming), I put it aside. I want to make the most of this gift card so I decided that I'd aim to spend $350 of it this calendar year so that I can reach VIB status. I also decided that I'd try to spend it in $50, $75 or $125 chunks so that I could take advantage of Sephora's makeover offerings.

I happened to have a birthday party to attend last Saturday night so I figured that that was a good of reason as any to start really spending my gift card. Since I was in need of a few key products, I booked myself a personal one-on-one session at Sephora's Bloor St. location in Toronto.

I'll write about that experience in more detail later this week but for now, I want to show off what I got because I received a ton off goodies. Yes, I had to spend over $125 to get all this stuff but hey, I was going to do that anyway

What I purchased

  • FRESH Soy Face Cleanser
  • Peter Thomas Roth 8% Glycolic Solutions Toner
  • Peter Thomas Roth Hungarian Thermal Water Mineral-Rich Moisturizer

My freebies, all deluxe samples

  • Giorgio Armanie Eyes To Kill Classico Mascara
  • Make Up For Ever Step 1 Redness Correcting Primer
  • Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Skin Booster
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion
  • NARS The Multiple in Orgasm
  • Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray
  • Tarte Maracuja C-Brighter Eye Treatment
  • Tarte Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder
  • Tarte Ready, Set, Radiant Skin Mist
  • Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle 24k Gold Intense Sheet Mask (this is worth $14!)
  • Peter Thomas Roth water bottle

No comments:

Post a Comment