Wednesday, October 18, 2017

My October 2017 Topbox

After being a bit disappointed by my September Topbox, I'm happy to say that my October box is a return to Topbox's usual form. While I didn't get a makeup item or a full-size one, I did receive six individual items that cover my hair, face and eyebrows. Here's what I was sent this month:
  • Redken Two Day Extender Oil Absorbing Dry Shampoo (34g)
  • Wella Perfect Me Lightweight Beauty Balm Lotion (6ml)
  • Skin & Co Truffle Therapy Face Toner (30ml)
  • Benefit Foolproof Brow Powder (foil sample)
  • The Body Shop Japanese Matcha Tea Pollution Clearing Mask (5ml)
  • The Body Shop Himalayan Charcoal Purifying Glow Mask (5ml)
Somehow I've gone from any multiple containers of dry shampoo to just having one so the arrival of the Redken dry shampoo is great timing. This one contains "touch activated fragrance" so maybe it sort of doubles as a perfume as well?

The timing is also great for the face toner as my currently toner bottle is almost done. I'm not familiar with Skin & Co and I don't think I've ever used a skin product that contains truffle so I'm curious to see how it works.

I'm also quite looking forward to using the two Body Shop masks. I usually enjoy their products and have had success with their masks in the past. While both of these samples are on the small side, I suspect that I can get two uses out of each pouch.

My hair lotion sample is also a pouch sample but I bet I can three, or even more, uses out of it. I can always use another hair smoothing product so I'm glad this one ended up in my Topbox, despite its packaging.

Finally there's the Benefit brow product. I still use and enjoy the company's Gimme Brow Brow-Volumizing Fiber Gel so I have high hopes for this sample. I think I'll give it a try this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment