Wednesday, August 2, 2017

My July 2017 Topbox

I'm way, way behind on my reviews because I've been travelling and because I've been busy writing actual stories for money. So this is going to be a very quick, and rather late, look at my July Topbox.

My July box contained five individual items and overall is a pretty strong box thanks to containing items for my hair, my face and my skin, as well as a makeup item that's not a lip pencil. Here's what I got:
  • Barefoot Venus Macadamia Hand Cream (60 ml)
  • LARITZY Cosmetics Undressed Liquid Lip Stain in Pebble (full size)
  • Pureology Perfect 4 Platinum Shampoo (50 ml)
  • Pureology Perfect 4 Platinum Conditioner (50 ml)
  • GlamGlow Supermud Clearing Treatment
  • Garnier Moisture Bomb Dry Skin Gel Cream (6 ml)
I've previously used the Barefoot Venus cream before and loved it then so I was happy to see it pop up in my box. I've already started using and have more than once wondered why I stopped using this product (oh yeah, my cousin gave up the store where she used to sell it).

I've also used Pureology hair products before though never this particular line. Apparently it's for "colour-treated hair with four or more levels of lift." My hair does have blonde highlights in it but I'm not sure if it has "four or more levels of lift." I might do a bit of research into these products before I use them just in case they have the potential to mess with my colour.

I'm already using the lip stain and loving its sweet, vanilla scent. Oh, and the colour is pretty nice as well.

The Garnier gel cream wasn't included on product info email that Topbox sent me, nor was it included inside the actual baggie that contained the other samples (yes, it's really Topbag). This means that this item is a "bonus" product that all subscribers will receive. I love these little extras, particularly when they are something useful, like a moisturizer.

Finally, there's the GlamGlow mask. This is actually the product that I'm most excited to have received because my face needs a "clearing treatment." I think I'll be busting this item out on the weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment