Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Pantene Daily Moisture Renewal Shampoo & 3 Minute Miracle Moisture Renewal Deep Conditioner Review

Here's one benefit print magazines can deliver that digital just can't touch: Physical samples. Over late May and early June, I ended up with three different magazines that all contained samples of Pantene's Daily Moisture Renewal shampoo and . It was enough product to get me through a couple weeks' worth of hair washing and gave me the chance to really test out these two products.

According to Pantene, the shampoo creates a "nutrient-rich lather" that "visibly replenishes dry and lifeless hair." It "nourishes and moisturizes for effortless detangling" while also making hair "silky softness from root to tip." Meanwhile the conditioner uses its "Powerful conditioning formula" to "deliver healthy hydration to transform every strand into pure silk."

The conditioner also comes with special instructions. As the name suggests, you're to leave it on for three full minutes. I did this multiple times. I also left it on for less time than that though never shorter than about a minute. But regardless of how long I left it on, the results were the same.

And those results were clean, manageable hair that was fairly soft and definitely did have some shine to it. Not more shine or softness than it had prior to using these products but not less either. While I wouldn't say that this duo completely delivered on its promises, after all my hair wasn't transformed into "pure silk" nor did it have "silky softness," it wasn't dramatically off either. My hair did look good, it just didn't look like it had been touched by a miracle.

Both products had a light scent, with the shampoo smelling slightly sweet. Both also lathered up nicely and easily washed out.

Being Pantene products, they can easily be found in almost any drugstore and sell for a very reasonable and appropriate price of around $6.

Would I buy these items: I might buy the shampoo, especially if it was on sale, but I have no plans to pick up the conditioner.

Should you buy these items: If you're in a drugstore and need a reliable and affordable shampoo/conditioner duo that will leave your hair clean, manageable and somewhat soft and shiny, sure, grab these two products. But don't expect miracles.

No comments:

Post a Comment