Tuesday, May 16, 2017

My May 2017 Topbox

Despite getting this month's Topbox early, I'm only writing this post now because I've been busy writing for money (though not about beauty). Once the two articles I've been working on are live, I'll be sure to post them here.

I received my May box early because I requested and received a Privé box. Privé boxes are an option offered to Topbox subscribers that lets us request a specific box that contains pre-determined items from one brand. I usually just ask to be sent a regular Topbox because I like receiving a variety of products. But this month one of the offered Privé boxes was three full-sized packages of MaskerAide Spotted Anti-Blemish Clear Spot Patches. Since I love this product and since it's kind of a pain to buy, I happily requested it.

While you don't always get a Privé box, I did get my MaskerAide box. And even better, it came early, which is extra-good because this weekend my forehead started developing a nasty pimple. Here's hoping that these clear patches, which contain salicylic acid, volcanic ash and tea tree oil, can work a miracle.

Of course now I'm wondering what was in this month's regular Topbox. Hopefully nothing too good.

No comments:

Post a Comment