Tuesday, September 20, 2016

A Couple Free Baby-Friendly Events

Today's post was supposed to be about my September 2016 Topbox but it hasn't yet arrived. All of this month's boxes are delayed, I suspect because they are being accompanied by a box full of Unilever products. While I would have liked my Topbox to have arrived on time, I can't really complain if it was delayed because of more samples. I have received my shipping notification email and it looks like my items should arrive tomorrow. Assuming that happens, I'll blog about both boxes on Thursday, or maybe Friday.

I'm currently testing out Make Up For Ever's Artist Rouge Creme lipstick but I'm not quite ready to review it yet so instead I'm going to write up a post for all of the Toronto parents who read this.



There are a few promising free events coming up that local moms and dads might want to check out. They all take place at Jill and the Beanstalk, a kids shop located at 814 College St, and the first is Saturday, September 24.

On that date, the shop will be hosting a Halloween costume swap from 10am-4pm. Aimed at kids zero-six, this event invites parents to trade in a too-small costume for something a little newer. Don't have a costume to trade? That's okay, you can still check this event out, you're just limited to taking home one outfit. Then on October 1, it's doing the costume swap thing again but for kids six-12.

Next up is Music Together's a free demo class on Monday, September 26. This event, which is suitable for children eight months to four years, starts at 10am and does require that you RSVP since since is limited. Music Together's fall semester starts on October 3 and this class will give participants a taste of what that series will be like.

I'm definitely checking out the costume swap since I'm on the hunt for something adorable for Baby to wear at Halloween. And I think we might RSVP for the music class as well; I just need to see how this week goes first.

No comments:

Post a Comment