Wednesday, November 19, 2014

My November 2014 Topbox

My last few Topboxes haven't exactly been packed with products that I wanted to try so I was quite happy to discover that my November box contained four good-sized samples of items that I'm quite intrigued by. These items are a nice mix of makeup, skin care and hair products, making this box even better. Here's what I got:

  • Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Powered by Ceramide Caplet Serum
  • Benefit Stay Flawless 15-hour Primer (1.2 g)
  • UniqOne All In One Hair Treatment
  • Eyeko Black Magic Mascara (4 ml)

The Benefit primer is one of the few Benefit products that I haven't tried yet so I'm quite happy that I received it. I have the Benefit products can really vary in effectiveness and I'm curious to see where this one falls.

I have previously tried a different version of Eyeko mascara. I wasn't wowed by that product but the one in my Topbox is a different formula so hopefully it works a little. Either way, it's a good-sized mascara and I always enjoy trying out new mascaras.

I also always enjoy trying out new hair treatments. I'm not at familiar with the UniqOne product but I plan on testing it out starting next week, once I'm done testing out another, different hair oil.

And that brings us to the Elizabeth Arden serum. This one is aimed at "reduc(ing) the first signs of aging," which is a quality I'm quite interested in. I'm looking forward to seeing if it's true or no.  

No comments:

Post a Comment