Wednesday, July 16, 2014

My July 2014 Topbox

Thank you Topbox for arriving today and giving me something easy to write about! (I do have a few reviews to get up; I just haven't had the time to put them together yet but soon, maybe even Friday for one.) Plus it's always nice to come home to a package filled with makeup, especially when all of that makeup is from Benefit!

Yes, I lucked out and received one of the coveted Benefit Topboxes. Inside of it were the following items (all deluxe trial size but I'm okay with that; no need to be greedy):

  • They're Real! Push-up Liner
  • They're Real! Mascara
  • They're Real! Remover
  • They're Real! Stay Don't Stray
The reason for this Topbox is to promote Benefit's new They're Real! Push-up Liner. I've read some mixed reviews about this product so I'm glad that I received it as a sample. The box included instructions on how to use the liner so I'm hoping those will lead to me having a positive experience with this product.

I'm also quite excited to try out Stay Don't Stray, "the stay-put primer for eyes makeup that lasts!" This product is supposed to be used under concealer and eyeshadow though I'll just be using it under the latter as I was sent this item in medium/deep (the skin under my eyes is so pale that it's practically transparent). 

While I'm already quite familiar with the mascara in this box, I've never tried They're Real! Remover. Unlike most eye makeup removers, which are liquids, this one is a gel. I'm intrigued by this and looking forward to using it.

Despite only containing four items, and none of them being full-sized, this is still a terrific box and one that I'm happy to have received.

 


 



1 comment:

  1. great post, glad you liked you box! I got the regular Topbox and it was meh..

    http://ramyun-pie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete