Friday, April 18, 2014

My April 2014 Topbox

Topbox_April_2014_Murale
This isn't the sexiest Topbox I've received but it certainly is a well-timed one. I'm off to New York City next week for a few days and a few of the items in this box are perfect for my trip. And what are those items? They are:
  • Bioderma Sebium Foaming Gel (15 ml)
  • Doctor's Roebuck's Tone Toner (180 ml; full-sized)
  • Lancome Advanced Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate (5 ml)
  • L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream (10 ml)


Ok, that giant bottle of toner won't be coming with me on my trip, it's a little big, but the other three items certainly will.

Of the items I received, I'm most excited about the gel and the toner. I've never used a Bioderma or a Doctor's Roebuck's product (I've actually never even heard of the latter brand) and these two both sound like great ones. I'm really curious to see if they have any kind of positive impact on my skin or not.

As for the other two items, they're a bit less exciting but they're both useful and I will use them.

Speaking of using products, I've barely touched my March Topbox offerings, which was a complete 24clearit anti-acne system. It seems that just having those products in my house works to keep pimples away (which is fine by me!). But once I do finally try it out, I'll be sure to write a post about how well it worked.

The April Topbox I received was a Murale-branded box. This means that all the items I received are available at Murale. It also means that I now have an Optimum bonus coupon that's good for 18,500 points if I spend $75 at a Murale before May 11, 2014. Will I use it? Probably not as I don't really need anything and there's not a Murale near me. But it's still a nice touch that I'm sure some people get some use out of.

No comments:

Post a Comment