Monday, August 26, 2013

My August 2013 Topbox

And we’re moved! I’ll post a review on our wonderful movers later this week but right now I want to talk about my August Topbox.

Overall, I’m quite pleased with this month’s tube though a big part of the reason for that is because I received a bonus item to make up for the duplicate lip gloss that I received in my July box.

Here’s a quick look at what I received:
  • Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion (15 ml)
  • Miyu Teas & Beauty De-Stress Mi Pairing: A facial mist/serum and a tea sachet
  • L’Oreal Mythic Oil (3 ml)
  • Avon MEGA effect mascara (full-size)
  • Benefit Ultra Plush Gloss (6.5 ml) and Luminizer Powder (3 g) in Dandelion 

That last item is my bonus item and it’s also my favourite thing in my Topbox because I love Benefit’s Ultra Plush Gloss and I love its Dandelion colour. It’s the ideal day-colour for me and because of that, I’ll be using this gloss a lot.

But while I have an easy favourite from this box, I’m really looking forward to using everything that I received. I already busted out the de-stressing spray a few times during my move and while I don’t know if it actually helped in calming me, it did feel nice on.

Both the Avon and L’Oreal products are items that I’ve never used so it will be fun to try those out (and conveniently, I happen to be all out of hair oil). The Clinique lotion is something that I’ve used in the past with meh results but apparently it’s been re-formulated so we’ll see if my skin likes this new version better.

No comments:

Post a Comment