Sunday, July 14, 2013

My July 2013 Topbox

After starting off my Topbox subscription on such a high note last month, I rather surprised by what my July box held:
  • Belvada Cosmetics One Moment Essential Day Cream (a little jar)
  • KMS California FREESHAPE Quick Blow Dry (30 ml)
  • China Glaze Nail Lacquer in Keepin' It Teal
  • Benefit Ultra Plush Gloss in Sugarbomb (6.5 ml)
At first glance this box looks pretty good but if you look at what I got in my last box, you'll see that my July box contains two duplicate items. Okay, the nail polish is in a different colour but still, I would prefer not to get two China Glazes back-to-back. 

The Benefit gloss is the other duplicate item. Now, I love this product and in all likelihood, I'll lose my first tube, so this second tube will ended up being used but I still would have preferred to get a different item.

I know that if you get a duplicate item in your LuxeBox, you can ask for a replacement item. I'm not sure what the story is with TopBox but I intend to find out.
 
While I'm hoping that my next box contains a bit more variety, I hope that Topbox doesn't change how it ships out the boxes. It says that it ships the majority of the boxes out on the 10th of the month and sure enough, on Wednesday evening I received my shipment tracking email. Then the next day my box was delivered to me, via my actual mail box. I didn't have to go down to the post office or some far-off courier office to pick it up, and I didn't have to deal with the parcel locker or signing for the box; I just had to check my mail like I do everyday.

I really, really like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment