Monday, July 29, 2013

Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets

I received my Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets as part of a Clean & Clear Klout perks pack (this means I got it for free). This pack also included a cleanser and a moisturizer, two items that I’ll review in a future post because I want to dedicate this post to these amazing sheets.

Initially, I was skeptical about C&C’s claims that, “…these sheets instantly soak up excess oil and remove shine from your face, without smudging makeup or leaving behind powder.” I’ve previously used The Body Shop’s bloating tissues and while they did soak up oil, they also left my face covered in a fine, but visible, powder.

These sheets though are genuinely powder-free. Unlike The Body Shop ones, which are basically thin sheets of paper covered in loose powder, the C&C sheets are made out of a plastic-like material. They actually feel quite weird – C&C describes them as “super soft and silky” but to me they just felt smooth and plastic-y – but they work.

Shortly after I received my C&C pack, Toronto experienced a humid heat wave that saw me using these sheets basically whenever I came in from outside. And every time I used a sheet, I was left with shine-free skin. All I had to do was press a sheet against my face and it soaked up oil and sweat while not absorbing my makeup.

C&C says that these sheets can be used “…anytime, anywhere to remove oil” and I completely agree. This product now has a permanent home in my bag and when I run out of sheets in my free pack, I’ll definitely be picking up another one, especially since the sheets only cost around $8 for a pack of 50.

Will I buy this product: Yes!  It’s totally been added to my must-haves list.

Should you buy this product: If oily skin is an issue for you then yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment