Sunday, January 20, 2013

Welcome to Mascara Week

Welcome to Mascara Week here on Stuff Lindsay Bought. This week will see an exciting to-the-death match of the following three mascaras, who will also have to hold their own against Benefit’s They’re Real if they want to escape the fate of the garbage can:
  • Tarte mascara in lights, camera, lashes!
  • Lancome Hypnose Drama
  • Stila Glamoureyes
To keep track of the action, I've created the following chart:

Tarte lights, camera, lashes! Lancome Hypnose Drama Stila Glamoureyes Benefit They're Real
Ease of application
Results
Staying power
Price

While I'm testing out the aforementioned mascaras, I won’t be commenting on whether or not I, or you, should buy them. Instead, I’ll be saving that info up for next weekend’s post, when I’ll reveal which of the four products came out on top.

Feel free to make a guess below on which product will come out on top (remember, I love volume and hate flakes). 

No comments:

Post a Comment