Sunday, January 27, 2013

Benefit They're Real Revisited


Tonight I'll announce the winner of my Mascara Week showdown, which has pitted four different mascaras against each other. But before I can do that, I need to sum up our fourth competitor,  Benefit's They're Real Mascara.

I first reviewed this product back in October and while I liked it, I didn't completely love it.

This mascara certainly pumps up the volume while adding length and curl. It also does a great job at staying in place.

However, it doesn't always go on cleanly and easily. While Benefit claims that this product separates lashes, I found that it had a tendency to create spider lashes, which I absolutely hate.

For more thoughts on this product, check out my full review on it. Or check the chart below to see how this mascara stacks up against its competitor.


Who Will Win Mascara Week? 

Tarte lights, camera, lashes!
Lancome Hypnose Drama
Stila Glamoureyes
Benefit They're Real
Ease of application***************
Results************ *****
Staying power***********
Price**********

All rankings are out of five.

No comments:

Post a Comment