Monday, December 10, 2012

Got My Revlon Selects Package!


A couple weeks ago I found out that I was picked to be part of the new Revlon Selects program, which sees dozens of lucky beauty bloggers receiving new Revlon products in exchange for our opinion and buzz.

Today my package arrived and this is what was in it:

  • ColorStay Ultimate Suede Lipstick in Backstage
  • PhotoReady Primer + Shadow in Metropolitan 
  • Nail Art Expressionist in Vincent Van Gold
  •  Nail Art Moon Candy in Orbit 
  • Diamond Collection nail file

I'm trying the lipstick out as I type this and you can expect to see its review on Wednesday or Thursday. Then I’ll likely be following it up with a write-up on the eye shadow; I love the colours of the palette I received and am really looking forward to trying it out.

I'm also intrigued by the nail polish items, especially the Nail Art Moon Candy. It could look really tacky and cheap or it could look quite fresh and eye-catching. Either way, I’ll let you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment